Things to do in London in Spring 2019
The snow has finally given way to sun, showers and a freshness in the air. Now that it is beginning to feel like springtime here in London, many people are looking for things to do outside so they can shake off the cold of winter and feel the sunshine on their faces again. If you are looking for things to do in London this spring, keep reading and see some of our favourite ways to welcome in spring!
Spring Events In London 2019
London Coffee Festival- Mar 28-Mar 31
– the London Coffee Festival is a celebration of the city’s love for coffee. Featuring gourmet coffees, speciality teas and artisan food from many local London cafes and eateries, there is something for everyone at the London Coffee Festival. You will even find demonstrations from world-class baristas as well as live music from local bands and a lot more!
Underbelly Festival- 5 April
– this collection of the circus, theatre, cabaret, comedy, music and children’s shows is an annual event held on London’s South Bank. 2019 marks its 11th year and the event just keeps getting better every year!
Easter- 19 To 22 April
– Easter is in April this year and London is the best place in the world to celebrate this very special religious holiday. From the Annual London Easter Egg Hunt to Easter-themed afternoon teas and other holiday-themed events, there is something fun for the whole family.
St. George’s Day- April 23
– celebrate the Feast of St. George, England’s national day in Trafalgar Square this April. The annual event includes food stalls, kids activities, live music, even a friendly dragon!
The Boat Races- April 27
– The Boat Race is an annual rowing race held on the River Thames. It is a competition between the Oxford University Boat Club and the Cambridge University Boat Club and includes men’s and women’s open-weight eights.
London Marathon- 28 Apr
– the London Marathon is one of London’s biggest sporting events. Thousands of participants descend on London to compete in this annual event.
London Games Festival- play your favourite video games as well as some all new releases that you might not have even seen yet. Professional gamers and industry experts from all over the world attend this annual event.
Contact London Nest
To learn more about the best things to see and do in London or student accommodations in London, contact London Nest today!
If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it on your favourite social media sites.
Written by Social Buzzing