- Within 14 days from the moment of booking, you have the right to cancel your booking. This must be in writing (email) and we will refund to you in full minus any bank charges if applicable. This clause only applies to bookings starting in more than 14 days.
- Once full or partial payment has been received and T&Cs accepted, the Customer will be liable for the payment of rent and the other obligations set out in the Terms and Conditions of Tenancy (Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
- Full or partial payment for the accommodation booking must be received as per date stated on the invoice.
- Your Visa is Rejected: if your Visa application for the planned destination of travel (UK or Ireland) is rejected, a full refund will be offered. If your Visa application has been declined, a full refund will be offered subject to sending your visa rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it. Please note that this does not include situations where your visa has been granted and subsequently withdrawn. This letter must include a date and student’s name.
- After moving in: After the customer collects his/her keys, the customer will be liable for the payment of rent and the other obligations set out in the Terms and Conditions of Tenancy (Assured Shorthold Tenancy). In the event the customer wishes to move out, he/she should contact the team who will be able to assist, but the customer must find a replacement tenant to take over the Tenancy and pay any associated administrative and clerical fees to carry out the transfer.
- Bookings are charged for a full week (7 nights) as standard.
- If, in exceptional circumstances, the accommodation booked becomes unavailable for reasons beyond our control an alternative will be arranged, but details may differ.
- You agree to read the cancellation section of the terms and conditions of both London Nest and the accommodation provider prior to acceptance of the invoice and to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to recoup your payment from the accommodation provider on your behalf.
London Nest Limited, Aruna House, 2 Kings Road, Haslemere, Surrey GU27 2QA. Registered in England & Wales 07422337
VAT Number: 155859272
Inventory and schedule of condition
Accommodation regulation, furniture fittings and effects will be signed at check-in and tenants are liable for damages.