UPDATE: Cancellations due to COVID-19
(Updated 20th March 2020)
Full Refund will be offered for bookings made as of 20th March 2020 in case of:
For new bookings from 20th March 2020, if you are required to cancel due to either a governmental travel ban from either your country of origin or your country of planned destination (UK or Ireland) a full refund will be offered. This is subject to evidence being provided of a formal travel ban in place on the date you are due to start your tenancy.
School / University closure
For new bookings from 20th March 2020, if your study programme is no longer taking place, due to a temporary closure of your School / University, due to COVID-19, and you are required to cancel your planned travel, a full refund will be offered. This is subject to evidence in writing within 3 days of you being informed by your School / University.
Your Visa is Rejected
If your Visa application for the planned destination of travel (UK or Ireland) is rejected, a full refund will be offered. This is subject to London Nest receiving the visa application rejection letter within 7 days of receiving it. This letter must include a date and student’s name.
- Within 14 days from the moment of booking, you have the right to cancel your booking. This must be in writing (email) and we will refund to you in full minus any bank charges if applicable. This clause only applies to bookings starting in more than 14 days.
- Once full or partial payment has been received and T&Cs accepted, the Customer will be liable for the payment of rent and the other obligations set out in the Terms and Conditions of Tenancy (Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
- Full or partial payment for the accommodation booking must be received as per date stated on the invoice.
- After moving in: After the customer collects his/her keys, the customer will be liable for the payment of rent and the other obligations set out in the Terms and Conditions of Tenancy (Assured Shorthold Tenancy). In the event the customer wishes to move out, he/she should contact the team who will be able to assist, but the customer must find a replacement tenant to take over the Tenancy and pay any associated administrative and clerical fees to carry out the transfer.
- Bookings are charged for a full week (7 nights) as standard.
- If, in exceptional circumstances, the accommodation booked becomes unavailable for reasons beyond our control an alternative will be arranged, but details may differ.
- You agree to read the cancellation section of the terms and conditions of both London Nest and the accommodation provider prior to acceptance of the invoice and to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to recoup your payment from the accommodation provider on your behalf.
London Nest Limited, Aruna House, 2 Kings Road, Haslemere, Surrey GU27 2QA. Registered in England & Wales 07422337
VAT Number: 155859272