18. Within 14 days from the moment of booking, you have the right to cancel your booking. This must be in writing (email) and we will refund you in full minus booking fee and bank charges if applicable. This clause only applies to bookings starting in more than 14 days.
19. After 14 days from the moment of booking, you have the right to cancel your booking. This must be in writing (email) and we will refund you in full minus cancellation fee of £250, booking fee and bank charges if applicable.
20. Full payment for the accommodation booking must be received two weeks before arrival at the
21. Bookings are charged for a full week (7 nights) as standard.
22. In the case of full or partial cancellation of accommodation before arrival, two weeks’ notice must be given to the office staff during the normal office hours of Monday to Friday, not after office hours or over the weekend. London Nest reserves the right to cancel accommodation if payment is received late.
23. If your booking is modified after arrival, four weeks’ notice will be required, in addition, an administration fee of £150 will be charged. The tenant is responsible for finding a replacement tenant.
24. Any refund agreed will be made after the departure date as originally booked.
25. If, in exceptional circumstances, the accommodation booked becomes unavailable for reasons
beyond our control an alternative will be arranged, but details may differ.
26. You agree to read the cancellation section of the terms and conditions of both London Nest and the accommodation provider prior to acceptance of the invoice and to be bound by these terms and conditions.
27. We will use our reasonable endeavours to recoup your payment from the accommodation provider on your behalf.
London Nest Limited, Aruna House, 2 Kings Road, Haslemere, Surrey GU27 2QA
Registered in England & Wales 07422337
VAT Number: 155859272
INVENTORY AND SCHEDULE OF CONDITION
Accommodation regulation, furniture fittings and effects will be signed at check-in and tenants are liable for damages.