London Nest is Recruiting: Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
15th Jan 2018
London Nest creates the foundations to transform the lives of international students and young professionals. We provide affordable, accessible accommodation while offering social events and evening master classes / workshops to enhance the London experience.
London Nest is on the hunt for an ambitious and career driven Digital Marketing Executive. Your role will be to market accommodations to students and young professionals coming to London from all around the world, create engagement and a sense of community for all the London Nest clients.
- Digital Marketing: create sales-marketing campaigns, website, social media, PR, attending fairs & events, updating platforms, SEO, overseeing PPC account, telling London Nest’s story online, collecting testimonials and creating narrative with students / young professionals
- Content creation for website, integration & improvement of our new booking engine.
- ‘Guest blogger’ updating relevant social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked-In)
- Manage and engage with London Nest Community
- Reporting on digital marketing, sales, enquiries, conversion
- Customer service: attending to the needs of our clients at The Collective (the biggest co-living accommodation in London). Organising a series of events (once a month) for our in-house clients and partners at The Collective, liaising with their in-house team, creating content before and afterwards
- Serve the interests of London Nest at all times
- Fluent spoken & written English essential
- Excellent communications skills including oral, written and presentation; ability to express ideas clearly and concisely
- Analytics (SEO, Ad-words, Monitor Data)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills
- Curious, outgoing and open minded personality
- Ability to manage competing demands, frequent changes
- Willingness to take initiative, own responsibilities
- Must be organized, resourceful, a quick learner, with attention to detail
- Must be a team player that is willing to work both together and individually on creative projects
In return for an exceptional package, training induction and continual coaching we will expect you to drive the digital marketing of London Nest to students & young professionals.
Competitive. According to experience
Monday to Friday 9am-6pm. Sometimes you may be required to work at the weekends. You will be given time off in lieu.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org