London Nest is hiring: Operations Executive
London Nest creates the foundations to transform the lives of international students and young professionals.
We provide affordable, accessible accommodation while offering social events and evening master classes / workshops to enhance the London experience.
London Nest is on the hunt for an ambitious and career driven Operations Executive.
Your role will be to ensure students and young professionals coming to London from all around the world have a great time in their chosen residence.
Your place of work is: London Nest Ltd, Office 401, United House, North Road, London N7 9DP. Occasionally at weekends you will be expected to provide emergency phone cover.
- Fluent spoken & written English essential
- Excellent administration skills
- Computer literacy
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to manage increasing demand and frequent changes
- Willingness to take initiative, own responsibilities
- Must be organized, resourceful, a quick learner, with attention to detail.
- Must be a team player who is willing to work both within a team and individually.
- Induction period: 2 weeks – including training of our CRM system
- Package: Competitive. According to experience.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm.
- Sometimes you may be required to work at the weekends. You will be given time off in lieu
- Liaise with accommodation providers
- Inform clients & internal teams of unforeseen issues; respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Take ownership of customers issues, follow up problems and see through to resolution, ensuring all parties internal and external are updated
- Review the way we collect feedback and make sure procedures are followed.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Implement workflow, develop service procedures, policies and standards to make sure Operation tasks are as effective as possible
- Provide additional support to colleagues when needed
- Develop and maintain all necessary systems, policies and procedures (CRM / Xero) upon proper training
- Monitor external contracts and services provided by suppliers to ensure that these are operating effectively and provide the best value to the company
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Always seek to serve the best interests of London Nest at all times
Job Type: Full-time
Please send in your application to email@example.com