Where: The event will be held at the Kia Oval in London on 24 April 2018
About event: A one-stop shop for all buyers & sellers of youth related products
Hosted Buyers: Complimentary registration is available for buyers at this event
Why attend: Expand business connections, launch / promote a new products or services
Price: Early booking is recommended as tickets are strictly limited
1) Youth accommodation providers
(homestay, hostels, student accommodation)
2) Summer camps, activity holidays and residential centres
3) English language tuition, immersion programmes & special interest tours
4) Study abroad and internship programme organisers
and many more who will help you shape the most attractive proposals and itineraries for parents, teachers, and others wishing to plan visits to the UK to study, work or tour.
1) Complimentary Registration for one delegate
2) One day of pre-scheduled business to business appointments
3) Fam trip & site visits
4) Overnight accommodation
For more details on this year’s event please:
Visit our website: www.youthtravelworkshop.com
E-mail: Emma English, firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail: Helen Leigh, email@example.com
Don’t forget to quote London Nest on the booking form so that we know you heard it from us!
21, graphic designer from the south east London. I work with a range of elements of marketing with design to produce both offline and online print services.