Job opportunity: Business Administration Assistant
London Nest creates the foundation to transform the lives of international students and young professionals. We provide affordable, accessible accommodation while offering social events and evening master classes and workshops to enhance the London experience for our students. London Nest is on the hunt for an ambitious and career driven Business Administration Assistant. Your role would ensure that students and young professionals coming to London from all around the world have a great time in their chosen residence.
- Customer care: make sure each client is satisfied with our service and is enjoying their stay in the residence
- Dealing with complaints: prompt response and clear action to support any client who is unsatisfied with the service provided
- Maintaining database of contacts: adding any new contacts, ensuring all information is up to date
- Amending / cancelling bookings: making sure all the information is updated in the CRM system
- Registering and refunding deposits through the DPS system
- Preparing weekly arrival and departure lists for the residences
- Fluent spoken & written English essential
- Excellent administration skills
- Computer literacy
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to manage increasing demand and frequent changes
- Willingness to take initiative, own responsibilities
- Must be resourceful, a quick learner, with attention to detail.
- Must be a team player who is willing to work both within a team and individually.
Induction period: 2 weeks – including training of our CRM system
Package: Competitive. According to experience.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm.
On rare occasions you may be required to work during the weekends if requested. You will be given time off in lieu.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply now: To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org